Welcome to Wakapon
Wakapon is my personal wiki. I use it as a notebook to write about projects I'm working on, stuff I've made in the past and, last but not least, ideas I'd like to realize someday...
It's filled with the inherent mistakes I usually make in my thought process, with the holes of my poor memory and also with the naive utopia of an eternal dreamer (no less ! ) because whatever you do, life is, after all, about changing the world !
Focusing on my discovery of computers and computer science, it tells about an era now long gone from a kid's point of view : this is my history as a demomaker.
- Check my O3D section
- SH Environment Maps
- Cloud Modeling & Lighting
- Post-Processing: Lens Flares
- The Color Pipeline : A Compendium about colorimetry and light perception for the Computer Graphics programmer
- Musing about BRDF models
- Advanced Particles System using graphs
- HDR Images
- Spherical Harmonics
- Sky Models
- Terrain Modeling and Full EcoSystem Simulation
- Magnetic Fields simulation & applications
- Magnetic Fields (Part 2)
- Mathématiques (Notes) (French)
- Semantic Analysis of Online Papers for Automatic Resume Construction (monitoring public persons' activities)
- Amorphous Computing for AI Design (some thoughts about self-evolving AI's)
- Passive Projection of Photographs (nice decoration for cities)
- PataBox (connecting the world through a single device)
- Sonic Maps (sonic equivalent of photon maps)