Welcome to Wakapon
Wakapon is my personal wiki. I use it as a notebook to write about projects I'm working on, stuff I've made in the past and, last but not least, ideas I'd like to realize someday...
It's filled with the inherent mistakes I usually make in my thought process, with the holes of my poor memory and also with the naive utopia of an eternal dreamer (no less ! ) because whatever you do, life is, after all, about "changing the world"™ (a Silicon Valley registered trademark)!
Focusing on my discovery of computers and computer science, it tells about an era now long gone from a kid's point of view : this is my history as a demomaker.
- Solid angle subtended by an orthogonally-projected pixel
- Spherical Harmonics Portal
- Musing about BRDF models
- Cloud Modeling & Lighting
- Post-Processing: Lens Flares
- The Color Pipeline : A Compendium about colorimetry and light perception for the Computer Graphics programmer
- Magnetic Fields simulation & applications
- Magnetic Fields (Part 2)
- Mathématiques (Notes) (French)
- Check my O3D section
- Semantic Analysis of Online Papers for Automatic Resume Construction (monitoring public persons' activities)
- Amorphous Computing for AI Design (some thoughts about self-evolving AI's)
- Passive Projection of Photographs (nice decoration for cities)
- PataBox (connecting the world through a single device)
- Sonic Maps (sonic equivalent of photon maps)